Monday, February 22, 2010

Are You A Fan?


Thanks to all of you who regularly read this blog!! 

Recently, I have been dealing with several issues in my family:  a husband injured during the Snowmagedon and Blizzard who is undergoing treatment for torn tendons; 2 kids with variations of some "bug" that's going around; and a dog - who we thought had a spinal disease and was going to be put to sleep... but it turns out it may be just a slipped disc.  In any case, you can imagine my life has been crazy and keeping up with blogging about local issues has been slowed.

I want to remind you, though, that you can keep up with local issues by becoming a "Fan" of our Leesburg, VA page on Facebook.  Just CLICK HERE

Use this as a community bulletin board... we focus heavily on Leesburg issues, but as the county seat, and part of the DC Metro area, we welcome postings about important regional events and issues. 

I will get back to posting a few times a week as soon as I can.  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now!!


Web Analytics

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete